Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing 8 - RSS Feeds

RSS feeds are an awesome time saver. With a small amount of time you may view a large amount of information that is narrowed down to your interests.

I think it can be useful in the classroom in several ways. I will be more aware of up-to-date topics that will interest my students. I try to assign projects that students are interested in. It will also all me to keep up with technology more closely.

RSS feeds could benefit teachers by allowing them to connect and link to current issues. It could point them in a new direction with current teaching resources. I think it will keep teaching FRESH.

2 comments:

  1. I can see your avatar at the top of your blog now. Don't you just love all of this new stuff. Now I just need time to keep up with all of the RSS feeds, blogs, Google reader, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not make my avatar show up at all now. It is driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete